This is a picture of an infrasound wound that occured on june 25, 2009 when my son was only a few weeks old. The damage was done with a military signal generator that was then and still is today generating a 164 decibel rate on both the infrasound and ultrasound. There are recordings of these same signals on acidplanet.com My son Brahm had to have an emergency operation to correct this herniation. There was a chance that he could have died of suffocation if the major veins in this area became clotted up twisted tight and closed. This same signal is still a source of problems for my son and nothing is being done about it. The folks over there are untouchables. My son also suiffers from hyperkinetic behavior because these signals cause all human beings to have higher levels of cortison and adrenaline. Other children have been injured and hurt by this same process not only here in Nakhon Nayok, but also at Klong Ten where we have a second hosue and other children are being affected.